Please contact us — support page link for abortion support, including financial support. We can also help you access the external funding bodies listed below if needed.
- Contact: Call or text 505-398-1990
- Provides funds for Indigenous pregnant people seeking abortion services in US/Canada, requires proof of Indigenous community
- Call the NAF Hotline: 1-800-772-9100 (English and Spanish)
- NAF Canada provides funding to cover the costs associated with an abortion to eligible individuals. To be eligible, individuals must have demonstrated financial need.
- There is a lot of additional information on their webpage linked above, such as hours of operation for the hotline and how their services work.
- Call the Action Canada Hotline: 1-888-642-2725 from 9:00AM to 9:00PM EST
- There is a lot of additional information on their webpage linked above
Planned Parenthood Toronto
- Contact: (416) 961-0113
- They provide funding for un/underinsured clients accessing abortion in the Toronto area who cannot pay for the procedure themselves and are under 29 years old.
- Many clinics in the greater Toronto area will help their clients access funding through Planned Parenthood Toronto if they are eligible.