We are looking for volunteer translators to help us translate these resources from English to Spanish! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping with this effort.
- Contact: (519) 743-9360; email@example.com
- Address: 130-235 King St. E., Kitchener, ON
- Offers phone consultations on pregnancy options, abortion options, and post-abortion support, and they work with a local multicultural centre to offer services in many different languages. You can book a virtual appointment using their online system here. To indicate that you will need interpretation services at your appointment, and to book offline, give them a call at the number listed above.
- Planned Parenthood (based in the U.S.) has information about options for abortion written in Spanish here.
- They also have information about different options for pregnancy here.
- You can call them at 1-800-230-7526 and press 2 to speak to somebody in Spanish. Please keep in mind that they are U.S. based.
- Call the NAF Hotline: 1-800-772-9100 (English and Spanish)
- NAF Canada provides funding to cover the costs associated with an abortion to eligible individuals. To be eligible, individuals must have demonstrated financial need.
- There is a lot of additional information on their webpage linked above, such as hours of operation for the hotline and how their services work. If you are having trouble getting connected to a counselor at NAF Canada, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help connect you.
Please email email@example.com to inquire about accessing full-spectrum doula services through an interpreter.