Niagara’s PrEP Clinic
- Contact: Darryl: text/call 289-969-0637; email@example.com
- Positive Living Niagara, 120 Queenston St, St. Catharines
- Niagara Falls Community Health Centre, 4790 Victoria Ave., Niagara Falls
- Quest Community Health Centre, 145 Queenston St., St. Catharines
- Bridges Community Health Centre, 1485 Garrison Road, Fort Erie
- Bridges Community Health Centre, 380 Elm Street, Port Colborne
- No health card required. They will connect you with low-cost PrEP resources and counselling.
- Niagara College (Niagara on the Lake Campus) 135 Taylor Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Brock Student Health Services 1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way, St. Catharines
- Contact: www.niagaracollege.ca/healthservices/; www.brocku.ca/health-services/services/#what-you-need
- Must be current Brock or Niagara College student
- Contact: 905-522-1155 ext. 35053
- Address: 300-25 Charlton Ave. E., Hamilton
- Requires insurance
- Contact: 416-920-9567
- Address: 526 Richmond St. E, Toronto
- PASAN is a community-based prisoner health and harm reduction organization that provides support, education and advocacy to prisoners and ex-prisoners. Provides HIV support.
PEP Guide – The Sex You Want
- This website page walks you through how to access PEP through your local ER, including information about pricing and insurance coverage, and how to talk to hospital staff about it.
- Contact: 1-800-668-2437
- Call with questions about HIV/AIDS, sexual health, substance use, and many more.
- Monday – Friday: 10am – 10:30pm; Saturday & Sunday: 11am – 3pm; Statutory holidays: closed
- Services in multiple languages.
- Contact: 905-521-5075
- Location: Hamilton General Hospital, 237 Barton St. E.
- The Special Immunology Services (SIS) Clinic team provides outpatient care for adults, adolescents, children and infants who are HIV positive, as well as clients who are living with HIV and Hepatitis C co-infections. The specially-trained, patient-focused team includes doctors, nurses, social workers, a pharmacist, administrative support and researchers.
The PrEP Clinic (Toronto)
- Contact: 416-420-1250; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7700 Hurontario St #601, Brampton
- 344 Bloor St. West, Toronto
- The PrEP Clinic offers app-based online face-to-face video appointments with a prescriber or pharmacist. To book an appointment, download “The PrEP Clinic” App and book an appointment with an online prescriber or contact the clinic by phone or email.
For more options outside of Niagara, check out this site