- Contact: 905-684-6377; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 13 Lyman Street, St. Catharines
- Primary care providers for low risk pregnant women and their newborns.
- Catchment area: St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Thorold and Pelham. Also will consider clients from neighbouring areas.
- Mon – Thurs, 9am-4pm
Sage-Femmes Renaissance Midwifery
- Contact: 905-714-7258
- Address: 196 East Main Street, Welland
- Catchment area: Welland, Port Colborne, Fort Erie and Niagara Falls. Midwives have privileges at the St. Catharines General Hospital
- Tues – Thurs 9am-5pm, Fri 9am-4pm
Lincoln County Community Midwives
- Contact: 289-566-9350
- Address: 5000 King St., Beamsville
- Catchment area: Jordan, Vineland, Beamsville, St. Anns, Campden, Wellandport, Smithville, Grimsby and Winona
- Mon – Thurs, 9am – 4pm
Community Midwives of Hamilton
- Contact: 905-546-5444
- Address: Suite 201-1057 Main St W, Hamilton
- Primary health-care for low-risk clients and their newborns throughout pregnancy, labour and birth, and the first six weeks following delivery.
- Mon – Thurs: 8:30am-4:30pm, Fri: 9am-2pm
- Contact: 289-236-0725
- Address: 25 Charlton Avenue East, Unit 600, Hamilton
- Provides all of the prenatal, labour, birth and postpartum care that a healthy pregnant person needs. Free even without OHIP.
- Mon-Thurs: 8:30am-5pm, Fri: 8:30am-4pm
Birth Mark (Toronto & Hamilton)
- Contact: Must be referred by your doctor or clinic.
- For questions: email@example.com
- Birth & postpartum doula support. They also offer support specifically for BIPGM (Black, Indigenous, and People of the Global Majority) and 2SLGBTQIA+ folks.
Indigenous Women Rising Emergence Fund
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides help finding a traditional doula or midwife to support you through your pregnancy and birth. Provides financial support.
- They have recently expanded their services to all of the United States, and will work with clients in Canada as well.
- Contact: email@example.com, we will connect you
- Pregnancy and abortion doula providing support for Niagara-based clients. Accepts payment on a sliding scale.