- Contact: 905-684-9736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transitional housing for Indigenous women with or without children. Must have a referral from another agency. This is not an emergency shelter. Abbey House charges a prorated rent based on 30 percent of the resident’s income and allows them to stay for up to three years. May have work and/or goal-setting requirements.
De dwa da dehs nyes Aboriginal Health Centre
- Contact: 1-877-402-4121 x555
- Address: 145 Queenston St., St. Catharines
- Programs include: Parents Wellbeing (Hamilton); Intergenerational Family Circle; Kids Grief and Bereavement; Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and Child Nutrition Program, and more.
Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre
- Contact: 905-871-8931; email@example.com
- Address: 796 Buffalo Rd., Fort Erie
- Programs include: Mental Health & Wellness; Health Outreach; Aboriginal Headstart; Under the Rainbow Childcare Centre; Aboriginal Healthy Babies Healthy Children; and more.
- Contact: Call or text 505-398-1990
- Provides funds for Indigenous pregnant people seeking abortion services in US/Canada, requires proof of Indigenous community.
Native Youth Sexual Health Network
- The Native Youth Sexual Health Network (NYSHN) is an organization by and for Indigenous youth that works across issues of sexual and reproductive health, rights and justice throughout the United States and Canada.
Niagara Regional Native Centre
- Contact: 905-688-6484, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 382 Airport Rd. Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- They have many programs including Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program (Age 0-1), Kizhaay Anishinaabe Niin (I am A Kind Man), Ganigohi:yo (The Good Mind), Children’s Mental Health Program, Aboriginal Healing and Wellness, and more.
- Contact: (905) 871-8770
- Address: 1088 Garrison Road, Fort Erie, Ontario
- Programs include: Breaking Free from Family Violence; Youth in Transition worker; Family Wellbeing Program, and more.
First Nationals Wellness Helpline
- Contact: 855-242-3310
- 24/7 counselling and crisis intervention across Canada
- Culturally grounded, fully confidential, 24/7 helpline for Indigenous women available in 14 languages all across Ontario
- A 24/7 crisis hotline for Indigenous youth throughout Canada