Kerry Sutra – local!
Kerry is a local pleasure activist whose work focuses on pleasure, healing, sexuality, and self-love for Black people and other melanated folks. Kerry offers one-on-one relationship and intimacy coaching, free online YouTube videos, and corporate consulting packages.
- Location: National, based out of Toronto
- Samantha Bitty is a sexual health and consent educator who focuses on pleasure, anti-racism, disability justice, and is affirming to folks across the gender/sexuality spectrum and survivors of gender-based violence. Samantha has given workshops in Niagara previously.
- Location: International, based out of Toronto
- Andrew Gurza is an award winning Disability Awareness Consultant and the Chief Disability Officer and Co-founder of Bump’n, a sex toy company for and by disabled people. He has spoken all over the world on sex, disability and what it means to be a Queer Cripple.
- Host of the Disability After Dark podcast
- Location: Toronto
- Leah is a queer, autistic and disabled nonbinary femme writer, disability and transformative justice movement worker, curator and educator of Burgher/Tamil Sri Lankan and Irish/Roma ascent as well as the author or co-editor of ten books Raised in Worcester/ rust belt central Massachusetts and shaped by Toronto/T’karonto and Oakland, they are currently at work building Living Altars/ The Stacey Park Milbern Liberation Arts Center, a disabled QTBIPOC writers space and accessible writers retreat for disabled BIPOC creators.
- Location: Toronto
- Loree is a white, queer, disabled, femme from a mixed class background. She is a community organizer and a forerunner in theorizing and thriving through care collectives. As a sessional instructor at Ryerson, OCAD, and U of T her research interests include disability justice, transformative justice, prison abolition, porn studies, cultures of un/desirability, queercrip porn, marginalized communities strategies for surviving and flourishing including but not limited to care collectives. She is the creator of want, an internationally award-winning queercrip porn film.
- Location: International, US-based
- Emily’s mission in life is to teach women* to live with confidence and joy inside their bodies. Emily is the author of Come As You are, and coauthor of Burn Out. She has also presented Ted Talks with over 6 million views and has hosted multiple podcasts including The Come As You Are Prodcast