- 1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way, St. Catharines
- Dispensers and disposable units located in the male, female and gender neutral washrooms on level 200 of the Rankin Family Pavilion, and the 100 level of the Schmon Tower.
Holy Trinity Anglican Church
- Contact: (905) 734-3543
- Location: 77 Division St, Welland
- Hygiene and Food Pantry, third Thursday of every month 12pm-4pm. Proof of Welland residency needed. They also have diapers.
- Contact: (905) 788-3800
- Location: 22 Fifth St, Welland
- Food and personal care bank. May need proof of Welland residency.
- Contact: (905) 687-4848
- Location: 124 Queenston St. St. Catharines
- Free/low-cost menstrual products. Drop-in hours Tuesday-Thursday 10am-4pm
- Contact: (905) 835-1914; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 61 Nickel Street, Port Colborne
- They have menstrual supplies as well as condoms, food, and other services. May need proof of residency in Port Colborne.
- Location: Richard Pierpoint Park near Gale Crescent in St. Catharines
- Most Sundays around noon to 3pm
- This is a group that hands out food and harm reduction supplies most Sundays at the park. They may have menstrual supplies. Facebook DM them (linked above) to inquire.
- WINTER UPDATE: They will be switching to a mobile delivery in the winter. Facebook DM them for more information.