- Monday – Friday 10-1am, Saturday – Sunday 10-6pm EST
- Toll free talkline. Peer-based counseling and support for pregnancy and pregnancy decision-making, parenting, abortion, adoption, infertility or pregnancy loss. Accessible in Canada – may be asked to leave a message if someone isn’t available.
- Contact: 647-370-3203 to book an appointment.
- Counselling: offers free pre- and post-abortion counselling services with a psychotherapist, available Mondays for virtual support (telephone or video conferencing) by appointment only.
- Health Systems Navigation: offers assistance for clients to coordinate access to services that they may not know of or have access to otherwise. Can provide referrals and information related to financial aid, finding a family doctor, counselling services, mental health supports, and much more. Appointments for this service are available Tuesday- Friday at 11:30 a.m. or 12:00 p.m. by telephone or video conference.
Faith Aloud Clergy Counselling line
- Contact: (toll free) 1-888-717-5010
- If you have spiritual concerns about abortion or pregnancy decisions, Faith Aloud is here to walk with you. Connect to compassionate clergy and religious counselors who will listen and offer support without judgment.
- Contact: (416) 961-0113 or check out appointments page for full hours.
- Eligibility: 13-29 years old. Free decision-making, pregnancy options, and post-abortion support with a therapist. Individual, relationship and group counselling on any topic.
Pregnancy Options Workbook: A Guide for those facing a pregnancy decision.
- Self-guided booklet to support pregnancy decision-making. Uses reflection questions and statements to explore feelings and readiness for parenting, adoption, and abortion.
SHORE Centre in Kitchener-Waterloo
- Contact: (519) 743-9360; email@example.com
- Address: 130-235 King St. E., Kitchener, ON
- Offers several virtual options for emotional support and pregnancy decision-making.