- Web app asks you a series of questions and provides information about the closest abortion clinics to you
- If you are taking testosterone and no longer have a period, you will still need to select a date for when your last period was in order to get through their system. Select a date in accordance with how many weeks pregnant you believe yourself to be.
- Contact: 888-642-2725, access@actioncanadaSHR.org
- Confidential 24-hour Canada wide toll free number that provides information on reproductive and sexual health and referrals on pregnancy options. You may need to leave a voicemail.
- They can offer a referral to a doctor in Niagara Falls who provides surgical and medical abortion. They can also help you access abortion outside of the Niagara Region, which is often easier and faster than accessing abortion within Niagara. For help with transportation and funding, contact email@example.com.
- Fort Erie – 1264 Garrison Rd., Unit 12 (currently closed)
- Niagara Falls – 7835 McLeod Rd (Open Monday and Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m; Friday: 1:00pm – 4:30 p.m.)
- St. Catharines – 277 Welland Ave. (Open Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., appointment required, call: (905) 688-3817)
- Welland – 200 Division St. (Open Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
Your GP may be able to provide you a referral to an abortion clinic or prescribe you Mifegymiso (the abortion pill). Contact them to see if they offer these services.